The LockPort Pocket is a new product developed to help avoid damaging your Blackmagic Pocket micro HDMI camera port.
The LockPort Pocket protects definitely the fragile output on your camera from tough production abuse with a rock solid universal clamp and a smart micro to full-size HDMI adapter. The LockPort Pocket plate is designed to fit easily every head, baseplate, sliding plate, support out there using the original camera screws already there. Ready in 10 seconds!
The LockPort Pocket safely secures a 90° REAR micro to full-size HDMI adapter, protecting forever the “expensive to repair” micro HDMI port on your camera, adding reliability to your field productions.
The HDMI adapter has gold plated contacts and the full-size female output allows you to use stronger standard HDMI cables, that can purchased everywhere!
Standard size HDMI plugs locks securely in the socket – no signal loose, and if somebody walks over your cable, the plug still can pop-out saving your camera from falling on the ground (never lock down a cable to a camera, never!) The full-size HDMI 90° has REAR OUTPUT to reach the best cable ergonomics solution on your rig set-up!
LockPort Pocket highlights
– Works with Blackmagic Pocket cameras.
– Saves the “expensive to repair” micro HDMI port.
– Full-Size HDMI output allows you to use stronger standard cables.
– Standard size HDMI plugs locks securely in the socket – no signal loose!
– 90° REAR output for better cable layout on your rig set-up.
– Gold plated contacts.
– Rock solid UNIVERSAL ultra-low base clamp, can work on every plate, head, sliding plate, rig, support out there.
– Better cable layout on your rig set-up.
– No longer camera screws, use all the camera screws already out there.
– No battery door interference.
– Ready in a few seconds, instant set-up.
On order now, delivery starts from end of April! Price Euro 99,00 + tax
for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Test it out at NAB 2014 – Booth C 8742