The DSLR Light-Jib is a very light-weight and flexible jib arm that additionally to a standard jib also includes an automatic tilting system that further enhances its shooting capabilities. Owing to its small packing size and its reduced weight of only 3.9 kg thanks to carbon tubes, the jib is designed for quick and easy use like all ABC Products equipment. Moreover, the extremely short assembly time of only a few seconds and a QuickPin system allow a rapid change of location and camera angle. Not only do the boom length of 1.52 m and a payload capacity of 4.5 make it an extremely versatile piece of equipment: the jib provides a range of advantages:
• A telescopic counterweight rod allows quick and easy balancing of the Light-Jib, the rod is designed for fitting standard body-building weights!
• The counterweights are secured via a special cork handle. Additionally this enables easy control of the Light-Jib movement.
• Another handle with a tool-less tightening system can be positioned almost anywhere on the Jib!
• The camera angle can be set at infinite positions or levels, the parallelogram bar will keep the set angle during the movement of the jib!
• The jib head can also be set to tilt automatically, the angle of the tilt is pre-selectable.
• A unique swivel system allows the Light-Jib to slide smoothly and avoids any disturbing swinging during movement and stopping!
For more on the DSLR-Light Jib