The hits just keep on coming for RED. Jarred Land announces the RED WEAPON DRAGON 6K Magnesium Camera.
$34,500 Brain + Media Bay
Trade-in credit amount:
– If you own EPIC CF DRAGON before NAB, credit towards WEAPON CF is $22,500. If you own Epic CF After NAB
starts, price is $20,000.
– If you own EPIC-M DRAGON before NAB, credit towards WEAPON CF is $17,500. If you own Epic-M Dragon After NAB
starts, price is $15,000.
– If you own EPIC-X DRAGON before NAB, credit towards WEAPON CF is $15,500. If you own Epic-X Dragon After NAB
starts, price is $13,000.
– If you own SCARLET-X DRAGON before NAB, credit towards WEAPON is $5000. If you own Scarlet-X Dragon After NAB
starts, price is $2500.
– Simultaneous R3D and Pro-res recording in-camera
– Records R3D and scaled version of same footage as ProRes. For example 6K master, and 2K ProRes up to 60fps.
– Files recorded simultaneously to same media
– Consistent naming and internally accurate timecode (easier workflow than external recorder)
– Apple ProRes 4444XQ, 4444, 422HQ, 422 or 422LT
– Tethered streaming ProRes – ProRes recorded proxy can be sent to Ethernet, while R3D master sent to media
– 17x17x17 3D LUTs
-Faster Data throughput. Up to 50% higher data rates to card. Existing RED MINI-MAG 512GB cards are already ready for transfer speed increase
– Dual monitor ports on Brain for EVF/LCDs.
– Automatic sensor calibration. Select exposure times from 1/8000s to 1/8s without calibrating. Wider operating band for sensor temperature
– Better thermal management, Lower fan noise with no front fans and more stable operating temperature
– Integrated top-plate
– Integrated wireless control connectivity
– Interchangeable and removable I/O options with accessible port placement.
– Interchangeable OLPFs with smart detection of which OLPF is installed.
– Monitor flip and mirror on all outputs, including SDI.
– Integrated dual digital front microphones
Fore more: RED.