Following on the heals of Avid Scorch, Avid have again entered the world of Apple apps and this time they laid down Avid Studio for iPad at a download price of just $4.99.
Big-screen moviemaking comes to the touchscreen with Avid Studio for iPad. They have distilled the world’s leading film-editing technology into an easy-to-use app that enables you to edit video, audio, and photos at the speed of your creativity.
Swiftly arrange your clips in the Storyboard, make precision edits using the Timeline, and add high-quality transitions, effects, and a soundtrack. Then share your movie directly to YouTube, Facebook, and more—or export your project to Avid Studio for the PC and continue editing with even more advanced tools.
Easily Access Your Media
– Work with any media on your device—video, audio, and photos
– Access media from external devices via an iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
– Capture video and photos from within the app
– See your media organized by Albums, Events, Faces, and more
– Get started quickly with how-to materials
– Easily navigate your project with intuitive gestures
– Swiftly arrange clips in the Storyboard
– Make precise edits and trim individual frames in the Precision Trimmer
– Use the Razor Blade tool to cut on the fly and delete or replace the second half of the clip
– Easily replace one clip with another
– Quickly create multi-layer 3D animations, transitions, and titles with included Montage templates
– Easily composite video tracks to create layered looks
– Add high-quality fades and dissolves to help your story flow
– Generate professional-looking motion titles and graphics with full control over text, font, color, size, position, and rotation
– Create amazing Picture-in-Picture effects with full control over position, size, and rotation
– Pan and zoom on your photos to create high-impact slideshows
– Enjoy full-screen playback
– Use your own audio or choose from the included sound effects
– Trim audio to any length, set levels, and fade audio in or out
– Easily share movies via YouTube, Facebook, email, and more
– Export projects to Avid Studio for the PC
Pro Technology, Pro Results
– Created by Avid, the maker of the world’s leading film and music editing technology
– Easy enough for the hobbyist, powerful enough for the pro
See Avid iTunes Preview for more information.