AtomOS 6.2 firmware is ready to download.
This update gives Shogun users much anticipated new functionality (3D LUTs, DNxHR recording, DNxHD recording, 4K to HD down scaling on loop out) as well as additional user interface and compatibility enhancements (e.g. larger audio meters and playback preview frame).
Get the firmware AtomOS 6.2 Firmware: https://www.atomos.com/shogun/.
As per the schedule in our FAQ download, the next update will be RAW to ProRes recording for FS700 users….
– New feature! Added ability to load 3D LUTs. Load Cube files on SSD (refer Shogun FAQ for file compatibility details) and access via the new Display Options button on the home screen.
– New feature! Record and play back using Avid DNxHD (HD) and DNxHR (4K)*.
– New feature! Downscale 4K input to 1080p (matching frame rate) on the loop out port. Access the setting via the input menu page.
– New feature! Playback now displays a preview frame of the selected clip in the file browser.
– Separate analog gain settings for left and right channels now available via the new audio options page. Enable Mic +48V to use Shotgun and Lavalier Mics that require Phantom Power to operate.
– Larger audio meters for easier visibility of ballistic levels.
– Corrected direction of manual gamma setting.
– Improved drive compatibility.
– Take number is correctly reset after disk format.
*DNxHR requires AVID Media Composer 8.3.1 or later.