Get your glad rags on, cause tonight we’re gonna party like it’s 1965. Did you know that 50 years after Eastman Kodak Company first introduced Super 8 filmmaking, you can still be one of the hip ones with your very own brand new Super 8 camera.
Those champions over at Pro8mm have the little red buggers ready to go…
Celebrating 50 years of Super 8 filmmaking! Super 8 was introduced in April 1965 by the Eastman Kodak Company, and continues to be used by amateurs, professionals, film fanatics and world famous cinematographers. We celebrate this milestone with a special edition of the legendary Beaulieu 4008 rebuilt to surpass original factory specs and transformed by Pro8mm into the Classic Pro in a custom candy red finish.
• Custom Candy Red Finish
• Increased take-up torque to handle modern film stocks
• Modified power supply with new battery pack and charger
• Removed internal 85-filter for higher quality images
• Re-collimated and realigned optics
• Continuous filming speeds of 2-70fps
• Internal exposure indicator powered by external battery
• Max 8 16×9 widescreen capabilities:
Camera Package includes Camera, Angenieux Lens, Cap, Battery pack and charger, manual, gate brush, and custom fitted pelican case.:
Lens Features: Angenieux 8-64mm zoom lens / C-mount lens support, F1.9-f22 manually controlled aperture, Optional macro feature for close focusing
Please see Pro8mm for more about their candy red Beaulieu 4008 Super 8mm cameras, and ask them about turning your 8mm footage into 2K wunder vision..