Quick one for you: The Silk brushless gimbal camera rig, that can handle Blackmagic cameras and the Panasonic GH4 camera.
Silk’s carbon fiber and aluminum design makes it light enough for both handheld and aerial applications. Powered by the Basecam Electronics Gimbal Control Board, the Silk Gimbal produces footage on a new level of stability with an unmatched user experience.
– 3 axis stabilization smooths out pans, tilts, lifts and camera shake
– Supports a wide varity of cameras and lens combinations
– Works with the new 4K Panasonic GH4 Camera
– Standard 15mm rod support for handheld
– Built-in HDMI to AV converter for wireless video
– Easy to customize programmable modes and fine tuning via Bascam Electronics Software
Please see SILK for more on their gear makes your camera move.