Pomfort gives us Silverstack the all in one on set digital film production camera workflow solution. The Silverstack software can handle popular digital cameras and their formats. Digital cameras supported by Silverstack include the ARRI Alexa and as from 21/03/2011 RED One and very soon H.264 files from DSLR cameras.
Beside the media management for all fast moving on-set tasks ranging from registering and backing up camera data SET Editions copy entire SD / CF / SxS cards checksum-verified to multiple disks simultaneously. RED Edition specifically is compatible to Redcine-X so that clips can be exported for transcoding. For realtime playback of RED material Silverstack SET supports the RED Rocket acceleration card.
H.265 Edition especially allows realtime playback of H.264 source and all further quicktime files. Clips can be organized in the library and you can export them directly to Final Cut Pro together with all ratings, comments and markers.
Silverstack SET Edition maximizes efficiences for technicians on set to simplify their daily media and data workflow on set. Editions for RED and Canon will be available End of March. A 14-days test trial will be offered.
QuickTime ProRes playback
Alexa v3.0 metadata support
RED Rocket support
QuickTime ProRes playback
Full R3D metadata support
H.264 for DSLRs and HD Cameras
THM sidecarfile support
Full HD H.264 playback
Final Cut Pro Export
o Import files into the Silverstack Library efficiently and reliably
o Detect duplicates and missing files during ingest to ensure completeness
o Extract clip and sidecar file metadata for offline use
o Copy entire drives for efficient offloading or pick files selectively for fine-grained control
o Shorten backup times by leveraging the full bandwidth of your hardware with simultaneous multi- destination copies
o Sleep well through the night by knowing your copies are matched against your source files
* Information management
o Store all clip information in a central persistent library, keeping your metadata available at all times
o Edit information in the library without touching the source files
o Efficiently modify clip metadata using Multi-Edit widgets
# Quality control
* Playback source material natively with all format specific color filtering applied
* Judge the quality of your clips with channel-, focus- and clipping-inspectors
* Capture your quality check results with comments, ratings, labels or cue points
* Transfer your clips and bins to Final Cut Pro, complete with ratings, comments and markers
* Export selected bins to CSV files for the generation of field reports
# Media management
* Get an overview of all your used hard drives
* Browse all clips stored on your media, even if media is offline
* Find out which file was copied, moved, or deleted on your media
For details on Silverstack please go to Pomfort.