We almost forgot, that Betz-Tools flashed a cheeky glimpse of a big rig, to come to IBC.
Well here it is.
Go on Freddie, take it all in… a 3-axis gimbal camera rig powered by torque-motors developed uniquely for it.
The Maxima MX30 can handle payloads up to 66lbs/30 kgs.
The hardware heart is realized via a 32bit multiprocessor and the software is developed by the German hightech company FoMaSystems.
Also for use with DSLR and lightweight cameras. Stable pictures even by hits and shocks.
– Payload up to 66lb/30 kg
– Size: 21,2″ x 20″ x 5,3″
– Weight: starts at 11lb/4,8 Kg (Aluminum/Carbon Design)
– Standard for V-Mount batteries (opt. Anton Bauer)
– Anton Bauer D-Tap connector
– 1,5″ OLED Display
– Joystick for quick camera positioning
– Bidirectional remotecontrol (2,4GHz/800/400MHz)
– Easy configuration of software setups
– Softwareupdates via USB
– 32bit multiprocessor hardware
– Built-in sensor for Pan/Tilt position
– Positioning accuracy 0,017°
– Angle of rotation: Pan 320° Tilt +/- 150° Roll +/- 40°
– Max. speed: Pan 160°/Sek. Tilt 200°/Sek. Roll 90°/Sek.
– Camera setup max.: H 210mm/ B 225mm/ L 500mm
– Operating temperature: -15° bis +50° Celsius
Professional Camera “Gimbal” Maxima MX30
Made in Germany by FoMaSystems
– Small overall depth
– Quick mechanical adjustment
– No problems with long camera setups
– Quick lense exchange
– No jitter no drag behind in all 3 axis
– No complicated setup of software parameter
– Easy to handle menu
– Handheld camera with stabilized horizon
– Remote control for all 3 axis and full lense control
– Bus-System for handles/wheels/joystick controls
Accessories for the professional use will be constantly
updated and developed. Softwareupdates will be realized
very quick, programmed in Germany.
For more: Betz-Tools.