The new Optimo Anamorphic Zoom Lens by Angénieux is set to deliver superior quality with is true aspect ratios and lightweight feel. Angénieux will bring the Optimo Anamorphic 56-152mm 2S series zoom lens to NAB 2013. The Optimo Anamorphic Zoom Lens allegedly provides a dimensional feel ideal for cinemascope production.
Aperture: f/3,6 – T:4
Zoom ratio: 2,7X
Weight (approx.): 4,8lb -2.2kg
Length: 210 mm
MOD: 2’1’’ – 0.63m
Image coverage: 4 perf. scope +: 28,8mm diagonal
• Exceptional optical performance, not previously achieved with an anamorphic zoom:
2x squeeze, no ramping or breathing, a fast aperture of T:4, exceptional sharpness and low distortion.
• or high-end film and digital cameras.
• Perfect homogeneity of colorimetry, contrast and resolution.
• Compact and very light (4.8 lbs- 2.2 kgs)
• Precise, ergonomic focus ring, in feet or meters on request.
• Coverage of 4perf.scope+ (28.8mm diagonal)
• Available in PL mount, PV mount on request
• The flexibility of a 2.7x zoom range is perfect for framing without the need to move the camera forward or backward.
Please see Angénieux for information about their Optimo Anamorphic 56-152mm 2S series zoom Lens.