The Rollei eGimbal was shown off at Photokina.
It looks like the kids accidentally on purpose left the glue gun attached to the GoPro camera.
G1 balances all involuntary movements and camera shakes in its function as 2D hand controlled gimbal!
– Light and small electronic stabilizer – just perfect to film out of hand
– Easy to mount on sport helmets and Rollei Mogopod 1
– 45 degrees handle – adjustable angle via handle
– Receiving area-tilt angle of max. 110° and down of max. 45° upwards
– Easy to calibrate
– Original GoPro battery necessary
– Works for GoPro cameras (Hero 3 and 3+) and their relevant components
For more: Rollei.